CONFLICT: The World is Wide Enough
In the most revolutionary content yet in The Search for Us, Episode 1.4 dives us head first into some of the most prescient issues of our age. Our ability to deal with each other, our unintended bias toward offense, and MOST IMPORTANTLY, an introduction to the practices from the Jesus Way which send us deep into our heart. This one's a special one. I hope you'll enjoy and share.
This episode includes:
- A deep look at how and why we are so easily offended
- A view into Jesus' intentions for conflict
- Why the answers you think you'll get from God are probably not the answers you'll get
- A revolutionary view of Jesus' most famous sermon and why it matters so much for today
- And a reflection tool for finding unlimited love at our moments of most rigid defense